Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Schedule and Scripture



Hey Y'all!

Please forgive me for this fairly short post tonight. First of all, I have decided to "take Wednesdays off for a while. I have been pretty good about posting 7 days a week since September of 2009 with a few exceptions, but I am beginning to get too many irons in the fire as they say. Especially on Wednesdays. My schedule is as follows. 9:-1o am Curves, 10-3pm clean Doctor Calhoun's house (which is quite large). Come home and start supper for hubby, clean up, take bath and get ready for church at 7:pm. - When I get home from church about 8:30-9:00pm, I watch my favorite Wednesday night show American Idol (on tape). As of tonight, I will need to begin getting my ESL lesson ready for Thursday morning, and continue typing the Training Manual for our church's Drug and Alcohol Abuse Recovery Program. I would like to be in bed by midnight at the latest so I can be fresh for my ESL lesson on Thursdays. I will continue to post every day or evening as the case may be, except for Wednesdays. If anything in my schedule happens to change to make it lighter, then I will return to posting on Wednesdays, but I am really excited about my ESL class, and I want it to be a success, therefore I am putting a lot of work into it. After all we only get out of something what we put into it. I am also hoping that the church will soon allow me to start classes at the church, but I think our Pastor is waiting to see how things are going to go with the D&A Recovery Program, and also concentrating on getting everything ready for Children's Church and Sunday school to start in the Annex.

*************************************** ***************************************
I don't want to leave you without scripture, so here is some encouragement.

God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written: "He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor; his righteousness endures forever." Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.
2 Corinthians 9:8-11 (NIV)

According to the Amplified Version, it says: And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to
you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].
As it is written, He [the benevolent person] scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds of justice and goodness and kindness and benevolence will go on and endure forever.
And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity].
Thus you will be enriched in all things and in every way, so that you can be generous, and [your generosity as it is] administered by us will bring forth thanksgiving to God.
2 Corinthians 9:8-11
(Amp. Version)

Good Night and May God Bless!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: