Sunday, January 16, 2011
Bible Challenge -"FOOD AND DRINK"
Good Evening to All!
1. In Genesis, God condemned the snake to a life of crawling, contempt, and a permanent diet of _________. (Genesis 3:14)
2. God fed the wandering Israelites by raining _________ from heaven. (Exodus 15:4-31)
3. Some time after Samson killed a lion with his bare hands, he returned to the scene and removed from the carcass __________to eat. (Judges 14:59)
d) sun-dried flesh
4. Ruth clearly was favored when she was invited by Boaz at dinner to dip her bread in _________. (Ruth 2:14)
a) olive oil
b) a dish of dry spices
5. Miraculously sustained with unending supplies of meal and oil was the poor widow of ____________. ( 2 Kings 17:8-16)
6. Proverbs describes wine as a _____________. (Proverbs 20:1)
b) two-edged sword
7. when John the Baptist preached in the Judaean wilderness, he ate __________and __________. (Matthew 3:4)
8. Jesus miraculously fed the multitude with __________ and _________.
a) bread and wine
b) wine and cheese
c) loaves and fishes
d) milk and honey
9. Christ's body is symbolized by ____________. (Luke 22:19)
10. Just before Jesus' death on the cross, Roman guards offered Him __________ to drink. (John 19:28-30)