Sunday, January 30, 2011
'THEY DID IT FIRST"
Good Evening to All!
I know there are a few more questions than usual, but maybe you can take your time and do a few at a time of 1/2 and 1/2.
1. What king had the first birthday party in the Bible? (Genesis 40:20)
2. Where was the first beauty contest in the Bible, and who won? (Esther 2)
3, Who was the first Christian martyr? (Acts 6:7-8:2)
4. What is the first dream mentioned in the bible? (Genesis 20:3-8)
5. What is the first war mentioned in the Bible? (Genesis 14)
6. Who was the first drunk? (Genesis 9:21)
7. Where was the first piggy bank? (2 Kings 12)
8. Who was the first person to fall asleep during a sermon? (Acts 20:9)
9. What is the first commandment in the Bible? (Genesis 1:28)
10. What is the first purchase of land in the Bible? (Genesis 23:3-20)
11. What was the first instance of book burning? (Jeremiah 36:21-23).
12. What was the first military coup in Israel? (2 Samuel 15-18)
13. Who used the first pseudonym? (Esther 2:7)
14. Who built the first city? (Genesis 4:17)
15. Who was the first hunter? (Genesis 10:9)
16. Who was the first murder? (Genesis 4:8)
17. What is the first book of the Bible named after a woman? (NO HINT)
18. Who is the first prophet mentioned in the Bible? (Genesis 20:7)
19. Where did Jesus work his first miracle? (John 2:1-11)
20. What was the first of the ten plagues of Egypt? (Exodus 7:14-24)
I hope you are enjoying this new Bible Trivia.
Have a great evening and May God Bless!