Sunday, August 7, 2011
Bible Challenge - "WHO WAS I? Part 3
Good Evening to All!
Hope this Challenge finds you ready and raring to learn, recall, or just plain have fun proving to yourself how much you do know about God's Word.
GOOD Luck and . . . .
1. My name was Zerah. My birth as a twin was marked by this extraordinary feature.
a) I emerged from the womb clutching my brother's heel.
b ) I emerged from the womb with a red string tied to my hand
c) I emerged from the womb speaking in sentences
d) I emerged from the womb stillborn by I mysteriously revived.
2. My name was Eleazar. I succeeded my father, ___________, as high priest. (Numbers 20:28)
3. My name was Dagon. I was the chief pagan god worshipped by the ________. (Judges 16:23, 1 Samuel 5:2-5)
a) Israelites while Moses was on Mount Sinai
b) Israelites after the death of Joshua
4. My name was Barzillai. I was one of King David's _________.
(2 Samuel 19:32)
a) best soldiers
b) worst enemies
5. My name was Jedidiah. I was a great king whose other (and best-known) name was _____. (2 Samuel 12:24-25)
6. Our names were Bezalel and Oholiab. During the Exodus, we were_________. (Exodus 31:1-6)
a) thieves who attacked the encamped Israelites
b) two of God's chosen craftsmen
c) brothers of Joshua
d) brothers of Moses and Aaron
7. My name was Cleopas. I was one of Jesus'________. (Luke 24:18)
8. My name was Julius. I was a kind guard who escorted _____. (Ac ts 27:1-3)
9. My name was Barsabas. I was a candidate to become _____. (Acts 1:23-26)
a) Roman governor of Palestine
b) Roman governor of Greece
c) leader of the church in Ephesus
d) Judas' successor with the apostles
10. My name was Drusilla. I was the wife of the Roman Governor _____.
c) Pontius Pilate
May these "Challenges" help you gain a little knowledge into the Word of God and maybe even give you a hunger to delve into His Word even deeper.
Good Night to All and May God Bless!